General information about your account
Johnson Tiles are committed to providing the best in customer service. As an account holder we offer additional benefits in pricing, terms and getting stock to you as quickly as possible. Below is everything you’ll need to know about having a Johnson Tiles account.
The price of Products are set out in the Johnson Tiles Price List as amended from time to time and are exclusive of GST. Quotations are given and orders accepted subject to being invoiced at prices set out in the Johnson Tiles Price List as at the date of dispatch from Johnson Tiles warehouse. Packing items including cartons and cases are not returnable.
Where Johnson Tiles accepts an order from a Purchaser, the following Terms and Conditions of Trade apply and constitute an agreement by the Purchaser to purchase the Products subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- No order may be cancelled or varied by the Purchaser except with the agreement of Johnson Tiles.
- Orders are accepted and estimates for delivery given, conditionally upon Johnson Tiles being able to secure the necessary labour and materials, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond the control of Johnson Tiles.
- Offers of delivery from stock are made subject to Products remaining unsold on receipt of stock.
- Web Orders - Dispatch
All on-line orders are dispatched next day or as soon as they are ready for dispatch. On line orders cannot be forward dated for delivery.
- Receiving your delivery and unloading
A hand-unload limit of 500kgs applies per delivery. Any load greater than 500kg will not be unloaded by hand by the driver.
In this case the receiver is required to unload the goods by hand, or have prearranged a tailgate or forklift unload when placing the order. Extra charges apply to either of these two services.
The lead time for pick ups is a minimum of 48 hours.
Please use your tracking number and check on our web site if you goods are ready for pick up. You will also be sent an email notification when they are ready for pick up.
Any dates specified for delivery by Johnson Tiles are estimates only and any failure on the part of Johnson Tiles to deliver within the time stated will not entitle the Purchaser to repudiate the Agreement in whole or in part.
Johnson Tiles is not liable for any late delivery of the Products or for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) suffered by the Purchaser arising from any delay in delivery and the Purchaser shall accept and pay for the Products notwithstanding late delivery.
- Order Cut off Time for Deliveries
The cut off times for next day delivery for over the phone orders is 11.30am.
Cut off times for next day delivery on web orders is 11.15am.
Non Metro – Country Deliveries
Delivery timing will be advised by email.
- Account Trading Terms
The Applicant (Purchaser) and/or Guarantor(s) agrees that:
- The information provided in this Credit Application Form is accurate and correct.
- Johnson Tiles Pty Ltd has the right to refuse to provide the Applicant with a credit account.
- The Applicant must inform Johnson Tiles Pty Ltd, in writing, within seven (7) days of any change in the Applicant’s business or corporate structure, including but not limited to any change of ownership or change of directors.
- The Applicant has read, understood and agrees with the attached Johnson Tiles Pty Ltd “Terms and Conditions of Trade” as attached.
- Returns Policy
Any returns of Products are subject to the following conditions:
- Product(s) must be returned within fourteen (14) days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- A restocking fee of 30% of the value of the Product(s) will apply and be payable by you.
- Returns must be expressly authorised by Johnson Tiles prior to returning stock.
- Only unopened cartons will be accepted.